Advanced Certificates and Open-enrolment Programs
Why are some businesses more profitable than others?
How do organizations remain competitive in an increasingly complex, turbulent and global business environment? Companies that grow and create value have a clear vision of where and how they want to compete. This program focuses on not only how to shape that vision, but how to turn it into a business reality.
Duration: 5 days
Location: HEC Paris Le Château
- Interactive learning methods that feature corporate games, role-play activities and case studies
This includes all tuition fees, course material and refreshments.
Given the format of the program, onsite accommodation is strongly recommended.
Full board (accommodation and meals), or meals only are available at HEC Paris Le Chateau.
Please contact your Program Advisor for further information.
New: This program is eligible for the Global Network for Advanced Management (GNAM) Certificate of Excellence in Global Business, which allows Executives to choose from over 120 courses offered by 17 member schools and representing a total of 15 training days. For more information and a full list of eligible programs, click here.
Dates of next session: Monday 11 September 2017
Duration: 5 days
11 - 16 September 2017
- Senior executives of major corporations
- Regional directors or country managers
- Senior managers who are responsible for developing and implementing strategy in their organizations, or will be in the near future
- Company owners
The program focuses on three key issues - value creation, competitive advantage and growth. It will enable you to:
- Obtain a clear view of the key economic, technological, political and social trends that drive the transformation of the business environment in a global context
- Understand the emerging patterns of competition and industry dynamics, particularly in complex and interdependent business environments
- Acquire the necessary tools to analyze the competition, identify sources of competitive advantage and the core skills needed to develop sustainable competitive advantage
- Assess strategic options, alternative modes of growth and design effective action plans
Interactive and diverse learning methods
Our dynamic learning methods will enhance your decision-making skills by using corporate games, situational role-plays and case studies.
HEC Paris offers participants a rich resource of online learning materials. These will enable you to:
- Access learning resources and further reference material
- Train online with CrossKnowledge self-training modules, developed by HEC Paris professors
- Receive supervision and guidance from members of the faculty
Join the HEC Paris Executive Community
Attending this program will give you access to the HEC Executive Community network.
Roger Hallowell, HEC Paris Affiliate Professor
Chief Operating Officer and Partner at Fisher German LLP
Business Support Manager, Puma Energy, Botswanna
Managing Director, ABN AMRO, Netherlands
Senior Business Manager at Progressive