Advanced Certificates and Open-enrolment Programs
Develop innovative and inclusive business models that generate profit
The program provides a unique interdisciplinary perspective on how to align social issues with corporate strategy and accelerate innovative business initiatives within organizations.
Duration: 3,5 or 4,5 days
Location: South Africa
An experiential learning approach that features:
- Field visits
- Communities of practice
- Personalized project tutoring (optional)
This program is in partnership with:
7,140 € no VAT (South Africa)
The fees include full board (accommodation, meals, local transport) but exclude project tutoring and international transport.
New: This program is eligible for the Global Network for Advanced Management (GNAM) Certificate of Excellence in Global Business, which allows Executives to choose from over 120 courses offered by 17 member schools and representing a total of 15 training days. For more information and a full list of eligible programs, click here.
Dates of next session: Monday 17 April 2017
Duration: 3,5 or 4,5 days
April 17th to 21st 2017
Attending the program will give you access to an optional six months project tutoring and a 1-year membership to a community of inclusive business leaders.
- Senior executives of private corporations or company owners
- Senior managers who are responsible for the development and implementation of inclusive business initiatives in their organization, or will be in the near future
- Social entrepreneurs or leaders or NGOs and governmental organizations who use of market-based approaches to tackle social issues
The program will enable you to:
- Gain a unique interdisciplinary perspective of how to align social issues with corporate strategy
- Acquire a pragmatic approach to inclusive business
- Understand the role of international aid agencies, governments, impact investors and NGOs and the ways in which they contribute to the creation of a new eco-system
- Develop or accelerate innovative business initiatives in your organization
- Connect global businesses with leading social entrepreneurs
- Become part of a pioneering network of “change-makers”
- Why and how to develop inclusive business in large corporations?
- Understanding the perspective of the key stakeholders
- Strategic innovation and inclusive business models
- Leveraging hybrid value chains in socially inclusive businesses
- Marketing and retails strategies in “Base of the Pyramid” markets
- Using R&D, supply chain and product design to meet the needs of lower-income consumers
HEC Paris Professor(s)
Frédéric Dalsace, HEC Paris Associate Professor of Marketing
Bénédicte Faivre-Tavignot, Academic Director of the Sustainable Development Master at HEC
Other professor(s) or expert(s)
Speakers are professors of HEC Social Business Chair as well as senior executives and social entrepreners from Ashoka or Hystra.
Olivier Kayser, Managing Director of Hystra, a consultancy specialized in Inclusive Business.