Advanced Certificates and Open-enrolment Programs
Develop and enhance their coaching skills in English
This program is designed for business professionals and consultants wishing to offer their coaching services to companies across the world. The core curriculum is based on our highly successful range of Executive Coaching programs, and is now enriched with the introduction of multicultural and international practice. The program provides you with the required know-how, expertise and tools to coach in an effective and reliable way in international organizations.
Level: Certified Program
Duration: 28 days
Location: HEC Paris Le Château
Dates of next session: Tuesday 24 January 2017
Duration: 28 days
Mod 1 : 24 – 27 janvier 2017
Mod 2 : 21 – 24 mars 2017
Mod 3 : 16 – 19 mai 2017
Mod 4 : 4 – 7 juillet 2017
Mod 5 : 29 août – 1er septembre 2017
Mod 6 : 24 – 27 octobre 2017
Mod 7 : 19 – 22 décembre 2017
The program is designed for:
- Senior Managers
- Managers with high potential
- Human Resources Directors
- Trainers, consultants and mediators
- Executives who already carry out coaching assignments in French
- International managers wishing to use coaching techniques with their teams
The program has been specifically customized to train and develop executive coaches operating in an international and multicultural context.
Throughout the 28-day program - which includes one year of additional professional practice between modules - three crucial aspects of coaching are examined in-depth:
- The key attitudes, methods and tools needed for executive coaching
- How to use a multicultural approach to acquire a greater understanding of people
- Successfully coaching in international settings.
Module 1: Acquiring the approaches and fundamental aspects of coaching
- The essential skills for effective coaching in companies - that are not dependent on culture - active listening, asking the right questions, showing empathy and meta communication.
Module 2: Identifying your resources - self-awareness and understanding other people
- Exercising autonomy and making sense of complex, multicultural professional environments.
Module 3: Acquiring in-depth knowledge of the key methods and tools of coaching
- Adopting a multi-angle approach to clearly identify situations and needs by experimenting using a wide range of methods (systems theory, Gestalt theory, transactional analysis …).
Module 4: Successfully coaching individuals
- Practicing how to deal with the issues and challenges of an international manager and how to adapt coaching tools to particular cultural contexts.
Module 5: Mastering the specific cultural, sociological and managerial aspects of international coaching
- Coaching from an Anglo-Saxon, European, Asian and African perspective.
- Coaching in multinationals, SMEs and international organizations.
Module 6: Exploring team and organizational coaching
- Improving team work effectiveness and collective performance that enable organizations to boost their operational results.
Module 7: Professionalization and certification
- This module focuses on the key financial, business and commercial aspects of setting up as an independent international coach.
Michel Giffard, HEC Paris Affiliate Professeur
Guest Lecturers: Patrick Delamaire & Sara Pongiluppi Eleuteri
- A phone interview with a Program Advisor
- The completion of an online application form
- A review by the faculty to determine final admission