Advanced Certificates and Open-enrolment Programs
Global seminar for C-suite analytics
Mobility, social media and cloud technologies, etc. are radically changing consumer behavior, competitive environments, business models and supply chains. Companies need to seize the opportunities that data offer in order to capitalize on them. HEC Paris Executive Education and IBM have therefore developed a 3-day program to help you start your transformation journey.
Duration: 3 days
Location: HEC Paris Campus
- Discussion of real-world cases
- Testimonials from industry experts and practitioners
- Individual reflection
- Group work
This program is run in partnership with:
The program has been specifically designed as a step-by-step learning journey which:
• explores value creation opportunities arising from new data-driven business models
• examines how big data and analytics can enhance strategic decision-making
• investigates how they can improve strategy execution and require new organizational capabilities and mindsets
Tuition fees: Please contact our Program Advisor.
27 - 29 April 2016
The program is aimed at C-level executives and high-ranking government officials.
It is relevant for all strategy related functions and in particular for senior managers working in marketing, performance management, supply chain, human resources and talent management.
The program will enrich your vision and enable you to generate an individual action plan that focuses on the specific challenges of your function and your company.
More specifically, you will:
- Gain prospective insights into the big data and analytics transformation underway
- Identify key opportunities and challenges for creating and capturing value that this transformation opens up for your
- Enhance decision-making by building a coherent system of metrics to harness these opportunities and challenges
- Grasp the guiding principles, methodologies and tools that enable decisionmakers to make enlightened use of data
- Acquire the appropriate approaches to engage change effectively
- Learn from real-world best practices in various fields
The seminar uses strategy as a guiding framework to align the key elements of a successful Big Data and analytics approach. Starting with the identification of an important business issue or opportunity, it builds a consistent road map linking the right metrics, tools, processes and capabilities.
Day 1: HEC Paris Campus
Harnessing the potential of Big Data and analytics
Day 2: HEC Paris Campus
Gaining control of big data and analytics
Day 3: IBM Global Industry Solution Center and Studio
Leading the change towards a data-driven organization (Design Thinking methodology)
For more detailed information on the program, download the brochure
Corey Phelps, Associate Professor of Strategy at McGill University
Rajkumar Venkatesan, Professor of Business Administration at Darden, University of Virginia
Others programs in Advanced Certificates and Open-enrolment Programs
+33 1 39 67 75 26