Advanced Certificates and Open-enrolment Programs
Linking strategy and financial performance to create value
Value creation is at the heart of corporate strategy, and gaining a well-grounded understanding of financial management is essential in today's competitive business environment. Linking strategy and financial performance has become more crucial than ever. This program enables general managers to develop an understanding of the way a company's strategic decisions and operating activities affect its financial performance and its ultimate value.
Duration: 3 days
Location: HEC Paris Le Château
- Step back and re-examine your current practices
- Real-life case studies
- Immediately apply strategic skills
This includes all tuition, learning materials and refreshments. Given the format of the program, onsite accommodation is strongly recommended.
Full board (accommodation and meals) is available.
Please contact your program advisor for more details.
New: This program is eligible for the Global Network for Advanced Management (GNAM) Certificate of Excellence in Global Business, which allows Executives to choose from over 120 courses offered by 17 member schools and representing a total of 15 training days. For more information and a full list of eligible programs, click here.
Dates of next session: Wednesday 23 November 2016
Duration: 3 days
From November 23 to 25, 2016
Participants are asked to arrive the day before
- Experienced managers from non-financial backgrounds – marketing, operations, corporate planning and strategy, HR, etc.
- Senior managers and executives
- Participants typically have 15 years of professional experience
- Analyze financial statements to determine the financial health of your firm
- Quantify the financing needs of the value creation process
- Assess the expectations and decision-making processes of investors
- Understand the determinants of capital structure
- Evaluate different kinds of investment projects
- Develop a Value-Based Management approach
Participants will benefit from the expertise of an internationally renowned faculty and from a diverse group of international managers. The program will provide you will the necessary skills to create value for your company and better asses the financial implications of your decisions.
Patrick Legland, HEC Paris Affiliate Professor of Finance